NMSU College of Education Psychopharmacology Program held a reception October 17th honoring retiring champions, Dr. Elaine Levine and Dean Michael Morehead, and a certificate ceremony for 7th program iteration graduates & a welcome to the incoming students for the 8th program iteration.
Guest speakers included
- Keynote Speaker: Senate President pro tempore MARY KAY PAPEN
- Special Guests: DR. BETH ROM-RYMER leading psychologist in the passage of Illinois SB 2187 for prescribing psychologists
- Special Guests: Former Congressman JOHN PAUL TAYLOR
- Prescribing Psychologists in the Medical Setting
- Armistead, MD, CMO, La Clinica De Familia, FQHC
- John Andazola, MD, Director Southern NM Family Medicine Residency Program
Congratulations to the Grads!
- Saturday’s Program